• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Venting again...

P
Feb 22, 2009
OK so i know this has been brought up before and there are many amazing companies on here that alot of people have used and that sell awesome vents. I have been very close to buying them but just dont want to cut up the sled:(

My question is....is there anyway to add more venting without cutting into the sled?? Difficult i know....i know you can vent where the two small storage areas are near your feet but is there anything else you can do.

Just dont want to cut up the hood or belly pan love the look of my 900 50th.

I want to mod it out the best i can with keeping the stock look

GKR

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
Get yourself a spare set of side panels and put vents on the side and rear. You can always put the stock panels back on. This should provide a good amount of airflow. Shock towers are nice too but I find are often froze off with snow and likely don't flow as much as expected. Personally I like the vented look and since it's pretty much a must have, I don't see many people being concerned with it from a resale perspective, etc.

R
Nov 20, 2009
I like the looks and function of vents. Threre's alot of nice venting jobs for the deep pow, I run flatland here in Michigan mostly compare to the "west"
I think the look cool and help cool! Side panels are pricey tho' be prepared.

Last edited:
Premium Features