For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
New Member Introductions New SnoWest members, please use this area to introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2017, 10:35 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
SkidooRob has a reputation beyond reputeSkidooRob has a reputation beyond reputeSkidooRob has a reputation beyond reputeSkidooRob has a reputation beyond reputeSkidooRob has a reputation beyond reputeSkidooRob has a reputation beyond reputeSkidooRob has a reputation beyond reputeSkidooRob has a reputation beyond reputeSkidooRob has a reputation beyond reputeSkidooRob has a reputation beyond reputeSkidooRob has a reputation beyond repute
Default New to snowest

Hoping for snow..I live in southern Idaho and have spent the last few years riding primarily in the Trinity's I am an intermediate back country Rider on an out dated sled. Early medical retirement from military means lots of time to ride I'm looking to ride new areas with new people.. definitely eastern idaho...Hit me up☺

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to SkidooRob For This Useful Post:
christopher (12-15-2017)