• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pink traction boards for dragons

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Cmon Mike you KNOOOWW that you want a pair for your polaris too. After all pink is derived from red ;) annnnddd I'm sure underneath all that red on your sled we would find a whole lotta pink........lol! :bump2: :face-icon-small-ton

So.........your telling me you have pink ones too?:scared:

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Gotta give a review of these boards...

I installed another brand of boards on Shwee's sled before this season and they where no where near the quality or design that I thought they should have been, and the finish really allowed alot more snow to build up than I was used to (I have better board's on my sled) . Shwee asked me to check out the feethookers boards because she liked the look of the digital camo pink finish.

The feethooker's fit the chassis perfectly, not like the generic fit board that fit several different tunnel length's. The finish didn't build up ice and the cleats are designed so your boots have more freedom in the footwell's. Well built boards with a good design, I'm give them a :thumb::thumb: up.

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
I do love my new Feethooker boards. I was beyond impressed at how well they kept the snow from sticking and how sure footed I felt while standing on them. The customer service was excellent while purchasing, too. I'm very happy!! :) :beer; :)

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
I do love my new Feethooker boards. I was beyond impressed at how well they kept the snow from sticking and how sure footed I felt while standing on them. The customer service was excellent while purchasing, too. I'm very happy!! :) :beer; :)

and when shwee is happy, mag gets happy as well :face-icon-small-hap

C
Jan 16, 2011
Idaho
NEW HERE

HEY IM NEW HERE GOT A 2009 DRAGON TOOK ALL THE STICKERS OFF AND CANT DECIDE WHAT TO PUT ON MY HOOD. ANY IDEAS? I LOVE THE TRACTION BOARDS WHERE CAN I GET THEM?

Premium Features