• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new product release

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Can the Bullydog progressively pull or add timing throughout the rpm range?? Say your running straight Av or race fuel can your advance the timing down low to wake the bottom end up then pull timing at higher rpm???

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Bryce,

With all the code unlocked and visable... On these BD re-flashes... Can the DET, TEMP and Limp-mode be changed? IE.. Can the DET tollerance be loosened up a bit.. can the temp Threshold be increased before limp mode kicks in???

Bryce,

What "modules" so far has BullyDog unlocked ("hacked") on the Factory Polaris map?

Does the BullyDog "box" have the ability to reflash the ENTIRE Polaris/Kokusan map?

How much programming control is BullyDog giving the shops that have purchased a dealer agreement with them to date?

What possible challenges are you seeing in using these on boosted sleds, SO FAR, this coming season?

Are all the bugs worked out for Turbo use in your opinion?

I think this is pretty darn cool... the ability to adjust timing based on different sensor inputs... and modify the base-map to cooperate better with a turbo system... COOL!!!

Thanks in advance,
MH.

Bully dog has done a good job unlocking the full factory ecu with all its hex files. so anything that is in the stock ecu is there. All the basics have been disected. timing, fuel management. exhaust valve open, closed and steady state in every aspect. There are how ever some mapp and things in the stock ecu that we dont know what it does yet. Its not because we cant figure them out it is because we dont have enough time yet on the hex break. In time all will be there. We have total control over everything so far.

How it works right now is this. We build a map you install it on to the sd card and down load it in to the ecu. now your ecu is reflashed to the new map and it will be reflashed until you do another reflash to it.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Will this unit be a plug and play on the '15? I am told the '15 ECU will be locked from PI.
I've been told the ECU will not be able to be reflashed with DW.

Last edited:
J

jeepin270

Aug 27, 2009
Maine
Has any of the pms mntk turbo kits been expiring the same bog that the silber kits are?? I haven't noticed anyone with there kits complaining about it. The only issue that they seemed to be having is not being able to run high boost.

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
Correct they work with the stock injectors, as soon as you need to rescale your dead times for the bigger injectors things start to go wacky. with already weak voltage on the pros things are all over the board.

Premium Features