• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

740 monster!! All most done!!

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
Hey Guys!!!

Motley Doo wanted to see a few pics of my 740 UNION BAY!!

Here's a few!!
Me and dad are going to make a trip up to FORT ST JOHN In a week or so to get a few small parts for it!! (clutches, handle bar, gears and chain, throttle block, mesh hood, shocks, and a few other things)

So Heres a few pics!! Sorry but i went quadding and just got back!!!:eek:
See you on the hill!! :D

TG

sled pics 002.jpg sled pics 003.jpg sled pics 004.jpg sled pics 005.jpg sled pics 006.jpg

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
OH!! I also bought a set of Light weight trailing arms from Jsledder!!
Dad let me put it in the wood working shop!! Thx dad!!!
We took the big heater out of the mec shop for somthing i still dont know about!!:D

Enjoy!!

TG :beer;

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
Thanks guys!!
Yep its a cut down stock seat!! It only weighs 4 pounds!!!

The steering post is an after market light weight one! 4 inches higher then stock!

full of gas and oil it comes in at 450- pounds!! Will be lighter by the time theres snow on the ground!!!

Last edited:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
the weight without........

clutches, handle bar, gears and chain, throttle block, mesh hood, shocks, and a few other things

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
Hey TG, your in Willies Puddle??? I'm in 100 mile. Forest Grove to be exact. We gotta hook up for some sleddin this winter :D

PS, need any Powder Coating done? Or know anyone there who's looking? I havn't had much chance to advertise in the puddle yet

Them crankshop pipes look awefully like my Jaws pipes LOL

Yep~!

Well i live 3 hours south west of willies!!
For sure!
heres my e-mail address: mod_sled@hotmail.com send me an e-mail and we'll keep in touch!!

Powder Coating?? Hummmmmmmmmmmm!!
Not at the moment!!
I just about got my whole sled powdered this fall...... but $$$!!

Ill keep you in mind!:D:D

TG!!;)

ANd Skidoohmx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iam going to way it when i go up north to get all the parts put on it!!
Ill let you all know what it weighs full and empty!!

And what do you mean my crankshop pipes look awefully?? I spent $500 fing dollars on them!:eek::eek:
AND yes they do look a little $hity in the pics!!

TTYL

TG

Ment awefully, like they look almost exactly like mine. They are nice. Not meaning they bad. I love the sound of my Jaws, but hate the finickyness. They even worse now that I'm ported 722. I'm thinking of trying a 700 ZX pipe I have here. A single. The twins sure do come alive when they on, but have a narrow elevation that they work best in. I have to jet 3 times to Mica Mtn :(

Sent you a Email too

T
Feb 7, 2008
rapid city ,S.D
twins vs single 670/740

I ran a psi single on a 740 and had very consistent power ,as far as twins go val simmons spec pipes through the crank shop or ralph at split second performance built good pipes too,but he would have to send the specs over to niels power pipes to have them built i think,he doesnt do pipes anymore.Also watch out on the val spec pipes my were built wrong via crank shop way too tight on stinger id and i burned it down.

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Come on now, be honest. You just had to hold it pinned for a mile at -20:eek:. You learned something that day though;). It pays to JET for the conditions or you PAY for the conditions:D. Oh the good times $$$$$$$$!!

Dave

I ran a psi single on a 740 and had very consistent power ,as far as twins go val simmons spec pipes through the crank shop or ralph at split second performance built good pipes too,but he would have to send the specs over to niels power pipes to have them built i think,he doesnt do pipes anymore.Also watch out on the val spec pipes my were built wrong via crank shop way too tight on stinger id and i burned it down.

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
Here are my new trailing arms!!
Jsledder sent them out yesterday!!:D:D

Enjoy!

s2000doo.jpg

Premium Features