• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please can 1,100 Proclimb owners have their own site?

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Just my opinion, but I think they should stay together. I can see the benefit of splitting them, but we already have SO MANY subforums.

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
Just my opinion, but I think they should stay together. I can see the benefit of splitting them, but we already have SO MANY subforums.

That's sort of the problem, either you have lots of sub-forums or you don't.

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Naw that's chalk full of two stroke issues.

We have little in common.

I'm about done with all the negitive stuff here on the combined Proclimb site. I'm going to quit checking Snowest if this is how it's going to be. Please can we have our own.

Owen

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Our sleds are different!

Our concerns or issues or lack there of are light years different than the 800 PC owners. I agree we need our own sub forum. Coming on the regular PC sub forum can be a drain.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I agree with the drain, but some days the whole forum is a drain. Go to any section and some days it is all negative. Somehow people have the impression that the factory execs are sitting around the conference table monitoring the forum to see what they should build next year. The 800 has a belt issue. It is real. It is documented. They are not taking the appropriate steps and guys are frustrated. Look at the Yamaha section. Guys threaten to leave the blue team if they don't get massive changes that year....and it goes on year after year. We need to know about problems. We need to find solutions for the problems. The manufacturers don't ride. They count beans. They don't count belts. Let's all pull up our skirts and ride!

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Owen, your avatar shows the biggest difference between the 1100t and the M8 PC. Love the 1100T! Yes, it needs its own forum.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
yep..turbo section,yamaha section....even the powder room is a possibility...

These tough turbo boys need abit of cuddling...

T

toony

Dec 17, 2007
Killam, Alberta
Its own

IMO the 1100T should have its own forum. The 2 sleds are not the same and some people can't figure out that someone is having trouble with their 1100T and are trying to give advice when they own a 800. I own both and they are 2 totally different sleds.

Just my .02

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Boy are they different.

I like to see how nuch fun we're all having on 1,100 T's. But there are specific changes to be made and ithey are getting lost when mixed with the M-8oo's issues.
-Plumbing
-skis
-updates
-virt steering
-ski stance
-mech. rev.
-2.6 Powerclaw v/s 2.25 v/s other options

I'd like to chat about these issues and not whine about it.

Owen

Last edited:
Premium Features