• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat APV Sythetic oil group buy

TSTEFF

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
So I am thinking about buying a drum of APV sythetic and was wondering if anyone had any interest in purchasing some in bulk from me? Cost will likely be around $35 with your own containers. I am in Colorado Springs but am between Denver, Wolf Creek, Rabbit ears weekly depending on the snow. Any interest?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
wyo, whats the viscosity difference? i always worried about that when switching oils does the oiler pump more or less in due to the viscosity?

on my kids mx bikes i never cared cause im premixing ect, but with an oiler, and gravity feed, always made me worry.

-Aksnopro

TSTEFF

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
WYO- Polaris sells an RMK that is "skinny" from the factory that retails for less than your pro trench....... Far less if you put a value on your time. Impressive fab work though. I am sure there are oils out there that are just as good and cheaper but a lot of people trust oil from the manufacturer. This isn't for people who prefer aftermarket oil, it's for the people who want to run genuine cat oil at a fair price.

Premium Features