• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Goldfinger Install Question?

P
Dec 28, 2008
I'm installing my new Goldfinger left-hand throttle on my Arctic Cat M6. I was thinking I should lock-tite the bolt in which holds down the cable on the right side. The directions do not mention it. I tried calling the company, but they are gone over the holidays. I'm gonna do it regardless, but was just wondering if any of you who have installed this have had any problems with what I described?
Thanks, Plantin Tracks

D

deepdiver

Nov 27, 2003
Marysville, WA
I'm installing my new Goldfinger left-hand throttle on my Arctic Cat M6. I was thinking I should lock-tite the bolt in which holds down the cable on the right side. The directions do not mention it. I tried calling the company, but they are gone over the holidays. I'm gonna do it regardless, but was just wondering if any of you who have installed this have had any problems with what I described?
Thanks, Plantin Tracks
Use an aircraft or nylock type nut. Thats what mine came with years ago. Make sure when you adjust it that you leave a tiny bit of slack so that it is not pulling on your throttle at all..

Premium Features