• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

anyone here running motts maching or bikeman 880?

mod700

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Grovedale AB
i am giving bikemans 880 a try everbody is running 860s wanted to be different maybe good or bad only time will tell:beer;:beer;

G
Nov 28, 2007
Newport
Two Thumbs up for the 880

Last spring I melted a piston in Priest Lake Idaho on my stock engine. I was running a Bikeman Head for the 800r and a HPS can. I think it was just bad gas on stock 2007 settings.

I went up to the 880 Kit. During the rebuild I followed Bikeman Reccomendations and jetted up to 500 on Mains. I went up to 20 on pilots. Left my needle alone. I ran it for about 5 weeks till snow melted. It runs sweet. I had much more power to pull my big *** up the hills. I was able to make my riding buddies 05 RMK 800 look like a tank.

On my original rebuild I had Bikeman prepare the mono jug, They milled the BMP head out for 880 domes. I put in their pistons. I put on the BMP header pipe, Boyeson Reeds with power wings. I am running a Timbersled intake and an HPS can. The clutching was set up by Big John in 2007.

It was very good at low and high RPM. It made a great trail and performance setup. No heating problems. The Timbersled Air Intake has a little off throttle hesitation. This was with both motor setups.

This fall I have added the new BMP big bore pipe and Team secondary. This also captured more power.

Man am I happy.

My sled is a 07 XRS Summit with the 159 track. I am running a powder track with 9 inch rear MMP wheels & Boss seat. I also am using the Timber Sled rear suspension with all 4 Fox air shocks. I have vented both lower side panels. I switched the skis to Powder Hounds.

I also have a 09 Summit X with a 154.

I like my Rev way better. It was worth the money and Bikeman guys are good to work with.

I forgot to mention we start out at about 2500' and ride up to about 5600'. I am running a blended fuel with about 20 to 25% 110 race fuel and the balance premium pump gas.

Don't HESITATE, just go 880 r.:D

Last edited:
Premium Features