• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Liking the way the PRO RMK gets up on the snow.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Thats My film clip!! Should i translate or do you want
subtitles??
My die hard Cat friend Wesslan gets to ride
the new Rocky Mtn KING!!
Will rule the swedish mountain for shure too!!
ED
Sweden

You guys talk funny but I like how you ride and what you ride. I'm jealous.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
I sure wish we could get the retro red/white/blue graphics on the rmks! I guess the silver will grow on me. I like the plain red/black one better than the snowcheck silver too. I am thinking I will end up with a liver one by the end of the day...

I heard that you can snow check a pro in red and black

I rode the 2011 assualt and that orange looks bad a$$ in person. I hope I can find someone to swap panles and seat with me so i can have a black and orange RMK!!

IQ?

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Vilhelmina,Sweden
www.facebook.com
You guys talk funny but I like how you ride and what you ride. I'm jealous.

You guys from Colorado Jealous???
You have the best riding ive ever seen!!
Spring Creek-Kremmling With the proper Guide......:face-icon-small-hap
We were there in feb.....
But this winter has been the best for us i as long as
i can remember...3-4feet+ of fresh all winter and no warm weather
until easter...
ridin from late november and maybe 1 month left!!!
Spring ridin..
Maybe its time for you to travel 5000miles and try out some scandinavian
ridin?

Skoter 20082009 008.jpg Skoter 20082009 006.jpg

I

IceCap

Nov 27, 2007
B.C.
IQ Have you tryed both the 163" and 155"?

Any comments on the difference?

You mentioned that you felt the power is on par with the new M8..... Does this mean you feel that this 2011 Polaris motor makes more power than the previous years?

Or does it perform better because it is so much lighter?

A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
I heard that you can snow check a pro in red and black

I rode the 2011 assualt and that orange looks bad a$$ in person. I hope I can find someone to swap panles and seat with me so i can have a black and orange RMK!!

I snochecked mine about 2 weeks ago and got the red and black its the regular pro colors.

I am also looking for some one to swap panels with i wanna find some one thats getting a STD rmk so i can have a all red or all black one.

BTW thank u for the videos do u have any more shot from a distance or non helmet cam?

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I sure wish we could get the retro red/white/blue graphics on the rmks! I guess the silver will grow on me. I like the plain red/black one better than the snowcheck silver too. I am thinking I will end up with a liver one by the end of the day...

you chump..I talked till I was blue in the face last night..and today you do it? I am never helping you get unstuck again...:face-icon-small-hap

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
i did that all the time on my 08 700, could you say burried???? I can do that here in sask but in bc no chance, i would get so stuck it was unreal......that is simply amazing.

That should be a polaris ad, who needs a snobunje and show a cat pulling a xp out and a polaris beside them watching knowing he cant get stuck

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
Well IQ?? Tell us more:)

You mentioned that you felt the power is on par with the new M8..... Does this mean you feel that this 2011 Polaris motor makes more power than the previous years?

Im curious as well, I snowchecked the 163" today. I'm hoping its as nimble as my 09 M8 153" was:face-icon-small-blu

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Getting unstuck like that has a lot to do with the snow. I was able to the same thing all the time with my wifes 2010 600 RMK when she got it stuck this year learning how to carve in the powder. The consistancy of our snow this year played a lot into being able to ride it out. I'm sure the Pro RMK is an awesome sled, but don't think you will never need your buddies or a Sno-Bunje again.

IQ?

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Vilhelmina,Sweden
www.facebook.com

I have tried both-I have always been à fan of the longest
tracks My Turbo is à 163"
But im going With the 155" this year
in super deep of course the longer are better-
but bends rails easier and is à pain in Low/harder snow
and spring riding.

But thats me.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
I would think so, I couldn't imagine doing that in the wet heavy snow in the coastal regions of BC. But Im going to damn well try lol.

Don't ya just love that sinking feeling as you give it "just a little more throttle" as you burrow down towards terra firma?

IQ?

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Vilhelmina,Sweden
www.facebook.com

I have tried both-I have always been à fan of the longest
tracks My Turbo is à 163"
But im going With the 155" this year
in super deep of course the longer are better-
but bends rails easier and is à pain in Low/harder snow
and spring riding.
The power is definatly up.
The guys who runs Slp,pc5 all intakes,vents
clutchtune felt about the same power
from this Stock!

But thats me.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
We got the PRO out of a "WAY MORE IMPRESSIVE STUCK THEN THAT!" Saturday! A stick which complete circumstances known to the masses would cause you snowcheckers to be THAT MUCH MORE ENCOURAGED WITH YOUR DECISION.

IQ?..still my fav of all is the utube of your ktittlefaart (sorry how ever you guys say it) hillclimb vid from last year. Can you imagine that run on the pro's suspension but with the snort of the boondocker? You sea level guys are so lucky compared to us high altitude folks. MMmmmmm power.

Gang wait until the new Evol shocks are set up on this buggy. BAM

Ten new first time PRO riders Saturday. Once again all completely impressed and it yielded 4 more snow checks.

Premium Features