• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ZR 800 EFI Turbo

B
Nov 27, 2007
Rovaniemi, Finland
I'd like to do my own pump gas turbo kit for this old motor. What turbos are used in commercial kits? Or is there any kits for this old iron?

The goal is to do nice kit which works smoothly in the trees. So no huge hp needed.

B
Nov 27, 2007
Rovaniemi, Finland
Thanx, I tought 2860 will be the answer :) So that is the route to go.

Special thanx to "neighbour" for the pictures! :) The kit seems to fit there really nicely. Did you tried with stock pipe? Any advantages use Speedwerx pipe?

ketil

Lifetime Membership
May 2, 2010
Lofoten
Drove with original exhaust and 10 psi for 3 years and it worked perfectly. Wanted a little more power so I mounted Speedwerx, it worked even better and did not cracked as the original did several times.:face-icon-small-ton

Trykkbokr.jpg Bilde009.jpg Bilde010.jpg Bilde011.jpg

Last edited:
C
Aug 7, 2019
Drove with original exhaust and 10 psi for 3 years and it worked perfectly. Wanted a little more power so I mounted Speedwerx, it worked even better and did not cracked as the original did several times.:face-icon-small-ton
Ketil...I'm boosting my 02 zr800 and am wondering about a oil feed/return setup?

Premium Features