• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1200T rapid bike race QUESTIONS

T

turboxp

May 13, 2008
not where i sled
I have been running the rb3 and have heard of some good things about this Rapid Bike Race with the Tuning Bike. Is there anybody out there that has tried it and or are running it right now. And how has it worked for you and is it as good as they say?

R

richyrich

Nov 26, 2007
Mt Baker
I ran it on my Trubo Apex all last year, I think I was the only person with one on an Apex. I had really good results but it still took some time to figure out. Your maps are not interchangable with RB3 and the Race. but with Daves help you'll be done and set in less than an hour.

That being said, I would not overlook the Boost-it kit. Neil has too many sleds running the kit with beyond excellent results to overlook.

EW

T

turboxp

May 13, 2008
not where i sled
I ran it on my Trubo Apex all last year, I think I was the only person with one on an Apex. I had really good results but it still took some time to figure out. Your maps are not interchangable with RB3 and the Race. but with Daves help you'll be done and set in less than an hour.

That being said, I would not overlook the Boost-it kit. Neil has too many sleds running the kit with beyond excellent results to overlook.

EW

Thanks for the info. Neil will be the last resort for me. I am not much a guy to support someone that bashes everyone of his competitors. I like the rapid bike because it has timing control and boost it doesn't.

J

jvb

Nov 26, 2007
Thanks for the info. Neil will be the last resort for me. I am not much a guy to support someone that bashes everyone of his competitors. I like the rapid bike because it has timing control and boost it doesn't.

Or you can leave the rb3 intact and run boost it :) that way you can the best of both worlds :) They say rapid race is great but i watched one stall when he chopped the throttle in gibs gash twice. Mine always used to do that. Nothing like rolling your brand new 40k sled 20 times to the bottom twice !

S

Stewd

Nov 15, 2009
Calgary Ab
Not going to bash any systems, but changed my 1200T over to TSS water to air, XP fuel pick up and added Boost-it. Since then my sled has run amazing, making incredible power with no hiccups. The way I look at it is, if I can spend a weekend sledding without any issues I don't really care who built the stuff as long as my time playing is uninterrupted and fun.

M

MR. TWO LITRE

Oct 25, 2008
go with the boost it you wont be disapointed . ran rb3 and rb race had two crapy seasons until boostit.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features