• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

just wanted to note

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
I have nothing against anyone on this forum, mods or otherwise. I still hang out and read what I can. I was just pointing out what I see.

and for the record...I am sure it is a hard job, and it's one I would not want, keep up the good work.

Me niether, I just really really hate being talked to like I'm an idiot and have rude comments made about what I say, when I'm right and other people are clearly wrong. Especially when those people are those of higher authority on the forums.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
So really Chris. I am cornering you on this...Why is it ok to mention all the other sites but not the Rebels?? :face-icon-small-con

We should be able to mention the "other" site.....after all, on the other site the most popular threads are all about snowest. For guys that are down on this site they sure spend alot of time talking about it:deadhorse: :face-icon-small-con :face-icon-small-win

Ya.
Imagine that.

I really think the moderators need to be a little more professional that you're being Christopher. I used to enjoy this site (while I'll never pay for a site, I do enjoy checking in every once in a while - or, I did until all this drama started), but after learning more about the moderators, I really do not enjoy it anymore. The above response is an example of your unprofessional attitude. Why don't you speak in full, complete sentences, or at least explain why someone's been banned, ect? Just because someone mentions another site (which is NOT EVEN A COMPETITOR - they don't charge, so how you can even come close to their numbers now is amazing in itself!) is not a reason to ban someone. All you're doing is pissing people off and making them leave - don't you see that? Stop the drama, start explaining yourself - until then, you're never going to have the numbers you want. I maybe only visit once a week, and this is my first post in at least a month. I would visit more if you gave me some incentive - otherwise, onto other more informative and friendly sites. I have enough drama in my daily life (in fact, the government and this site have a lot in common!).

Thanks and peace out! I'm sure I'll be banned after this, but oh well - not gonna cry over it!

A
Jan 16, 2008
one might get a better response

if there was a portion of the fees paid to this sight that were donated to SAWS or any type of organization that helps fight for motorized land use and keep public lands open. just a thought. I'm sure there would have been a more positive response from the user group here on SW. instead with the fees charged for this sight, you get super cool chat boxes, smiley faces that hide behind walls, and bold blue font stating you a paid premium member. for the non-payers it should say troll instead of free basic member. thats what i assume you think of us stopher.

if you were a sledder at heart i think you would have brought this to the table when harris publishing wanted to go pay.

whats really in it for those who pay. no satisfaction that some of there fee is going to something that can affect the entire community in a positive way.

If harris publishing or SW does anyhting for land use rights, then set me straight because that is something that should be known.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
if there was a portion of the fees paid to this sight that were donated to SAWS or any type of organization that helps fight for motorized land use and keep public lands open. just a thought. I'm sure there would have been a more positive response from the user group here on SW. instead with the fees charged for this sight, you get super cool chat boxes, smiley faces that hide behind walls, and bold blue font stating you a paid premium member./QUOTE]

Theoretically a portion of your fee goes to a cause of your choosing. This has not been donated yet, and the percentage also has not yet been decided on as well, but it is supposed to happen.

Premium Features