• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

evolution project x

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
Was just doing a little research on turbo kits for the 800's and seen some info on evo project x. Anybody got any experiance with these? Did they ever come out with a kit? Anybody know a price? I used some of there stuff on my 1100T and seems like quality stuff. Would like a little more info on it.

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
It's like the whole project went dark, maybe there testing didn't prove sufficient results. Give em a call there great to talk too if you can catch them by a phone.

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
It's like the whole project went dark, maybe there testing didn't prove sufficient results. Give em a call there great to talk too if you can catch them by a phone.
That is kind of what I am finding out. Must not have worked out.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I would wait till after haydays to pass to much judgement. I know a lot of guys just stay quiet over the summer as they get beat up like a SOB over just because the penut gallery is bored. also, the more you talk about, the more people can poach your ideas.

food for thought. EVO is a very high end company and if something does come out, it will be ready, i don't know if this specific setup will. just my take on it.

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
I would wait till after haydays to pass to much judgement. I know a lot of guys just stay quiet over the summer as they get beat up like a SOB over just because the penut gallery is bored. also, the more you talk about, the more people can poach your ideas.

food for thought. EVO is a very high end company and if something does come out, it will be ready, i don't know if this specific setup will. just my take on it.
I wasn't trying to beat anybody up over it. There was alot of chatter about it back on june or july of 13 and the guys from evo and WNM were chimming in saying it would be relased at Haydays last year then it just goes cold. Not hardly anything mentioned about it. Like I said I know Evo is a good company and have always had great customer service. Just wondering what happend? Is it still in the works?

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Project X

It was/is a joint project we started with Evo, the reason it was back burnered wasn't the fuel system, it was the high demand and priority for other projects. The demand for the TCL delete parts was higher than expected and the choice was made to focus on the turbo kit we designed for the 7000/Viper. There just Isn't enough man hours to do 2 full turbo kit designs in one offseason. That isn't considering Evo does a ton of SxS parts in the summer as well. I wouldn't say the project is dead as a lot of the kit is done, but not a priority would be an accurate assessment.

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
It was/is a joint project we started with Evo, the reason it was back burnered wasn't the fuel system, it was the high demand and priority for other projects. The demand for the TCL delete parts was higher than expected and the choice was made to focus on the turbo kit we designed for the 7000/Viper. There just Isn't enough man hours to do 2 full turbo kit designs in one offseason. That isn't considering Evo does a ton of SxS parts in the summer as well. I wouldn't say the project is dead as a lot of the kit is done, but not a priority would be an accurate assessment.
Thanks for the update. I noticed you guys keep a close eye on the forms and would set us strait. Looking forward to see what you guys get accomplished when you get it done.

Premium Features