• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Free Basic Member

S
Aug 17, 2009
Hmmmm so far I have to say I'm disappointed with this site. Only being able to read the first 20 posts of a thread is kind of useless. Wanted to see if it was worth paying for after the changes but you can't really see it after all. I guess I will continue with the other sites then and fore go this one. Did meet some really nice folks here though, best wishes to you guys.

S
Aug 17, 2009
Too bad it was handled this way. Tough to see exactly what your getting. Oh well thats life and it's not in my control so I guess ya role with it. :face-icon-small-coo

J

jstraw11

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 7, 2009
Later Taters-Been fun,lots of good info!
Going back to the darkside.
Not gonna line the dweebs pockets.

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
I hear you. this kind of site is about free sharing info and stuff. if they cant make it with their advertisers, then they need to charge more for the adds. they will loose a lot of members now.
no, they are gonna get MORE members now, that really truely love this sport and are willing to support it by paying snowest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least that's what chrissy says!!!!!!!!

S
Aug 17, 2009
Another fear is the information provided by members belongs to the forum. Not too sure I would like that. That said I have offered info here, but major builds ( coming soon !!) will be posted elsewhere.

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
Another fear is the information provided by members belongs to the forum. Not too sure I would like that. That said I have offered info here, but major builds ( coming soon !!) will be posted elsewhere.
pretty much all forums say they own the posts, as i've found out on other sites recently. but when they charge you for YOUR info, that's above and beyond IMO

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
I thought buck50's autobot avatar was bad, but after seeing yours his seems sophisticated, and Im not going back in that closet.:hug:
aw, somebody doesn't like my avi!!!! that hurts my feeling and maybe i should go cry to a mod!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Premium Features