• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Disappointed Polaris Rider

M

mtnjunkie

Mar 2, 2008
Cocky punk I'm sure you couldn't hang.. i can make a phazer look good int the trees.. you talk smack but did I ever degrade a rider? I degraded a sled.. it's ok buddy Untwist your panties and go take a midol.

Is that because you can make it disappear in a hole? Neat trick! :face-icon-small-hap I have been laughing about this thread, seriously I'm wondering if you are just bored, have no snow and nothing to do, need to get some action, or you're just another dude with a huge ego. If ghost rider took you riding I'd love to watch that show. He may be bored all day but at least he'd be entertained, and you'd probably go home crying. I think 99% of the people on snowest would. That's the funny thing about the internet, you don't know exactly who is on the other side.
Second thought, anyone who is so anti any sled and talks so much crap about it when they haven't even owned one= ego. Makes you look like an *** and nobody will take you seriously or want to be around you. It also shows you're the insecure one that has to talk big and be the best bad *** out there with the most awesome sled. This sport is about fun, getting an adrenaline fix and challenging ourselves (at least for me) not about being a douche and trash talking on a forum. About having epic days in the backcountry with people like ourselves, not about starting fights and showing everyone you're cocky ego. It doesn't matter if I'm not the best rider in the group or even that I'm often the least experienced in our groups, because I'm not there for an ego boost. But hey if thats your game have fun with that :face-icon-small-hap Maybe that attitude is why you're not getting any action? :face-icon-small-con Here's a tip, spend more time riding your sled of choice and less time on the internet defending it.

Last edited:
S

snopromod

Nov 30, 2008
wy
Do your fingers hurt Mtn junkie after typing all that garbage?
Maybe you should learn to read before judging anyone, ghost rider is the one that called me out stating " he could out ride me on any sled of choice" all because I stated my ride experiences on a T3 summit were not good . Who has ego? I've messaged back and forth with him a few times hoping to meet up for a friendly ride, if he dominates I'll tip my hat, no shame. I've ridden with the best in the world snowmobiling so unless you both are hidden secrets of so called best in the world I'm sure your not sending me home crying. But I don't doubt your great riders..
No I do not own a T3 but have several days on one and for my style of backcountry riding the T3 is a bad chassis.
As for getting action, I wouldn't ask your old lady why she is coming home bow legged..

M

mtnjunkie

Mar 2, 2008
I never said anything about me being a hidden secret, and he is just one of those people that doesn't talk about himself all day. In any sport, job or anything else in life I've found the ones who talk the most and defend themselves the most can't usually walk the walk. You've been pretty inflammatory and defensive and sound like you're pretty awesome. You've been talking **** quite a bit. If you are then great, what's the point of acting like a jackass. I'm just laughing because I've actually ridden with ghost. There's a lot of crazy good riders that are unknown because they don't do it for popularity. Yep I can read, and I see a pretty typical male ego in a lot of your comments. Not attractive qualities there. As for me having an old lady, that's funny ****.

Last edited:
M

mtnjunkie

Mar 2, 2008
Not tryin to fight with you dude, relax a little. I just don't see the point in all this bs. Who cares that you don't like the doo, ride a poo and get over it. Not everyone is going to agree with you and nobody cares what you're riding as long as you're a fun and reliable riding partner.

S
Jun 9, 2011
Idaho Falls
This thread is 97% BS. I find it interesting that people like to talk about what a great rider they are on a forum. Who cares. Please tell me how I should live my life so I can be as stupid as the people that talk about how great they are. Listen to yourself. Stupid people continue to make dumb choices. It makes me wonder what these people do all day. Are they teenagers skipping school? Do they live in moms basement? etc. People talk tough online.

Premium Features