• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First post as a premium member

R

rdladue

Oct 9, 2011
Anamosa, Iowa
As Christopher recommends I'm just posting to intro myself. Originally from up state NY but have done most of my adult riding in Iowa (where I live now), UP of Mich, Wisconsin and Minnesota. After years of talking about it we're going to try the mountains for the first time in Jan. Headed to the Snowies on the 4th of Jan. Three of us just bought Polaris Switchbacks so we're hoping that will suffice... At this point mostly concerned about there being enough snow. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Bob

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Welcome to the forum Bob. I'm SW Iowa. There is several people in Iowa that go west to ride. Stop by the Iowa forum and post away or check out the Wyoming forum

R

riverider

Sep 19, 2011
Boondocks , Iowa
welcome to the fourm im from north central iowa and planning on a wyomie/montana winter ride mid feb i will probably go even if there isnt any snow just so my neighbors dont:loco: commit me:loco: for rideing in grassy ditches and dusty fields but anyways enjoy this fourm lots of great people and useful info :peace:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
As Christopher recommends I'm just posting to intro myself. Originally from up state NY but have done most of my adult riding in Iowa (where I live now), UP of Mich, Wisconsin and Minnesota. After years of talking about it we're going to try the mountains for the first time in Jan. Headed to the Snowies on the 4th of Jan. Three of us just bought Polaris Switchbacks so we're hoping that will suffice... At this point mostly concerned about there being enough snow. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Bob
You are in for quite a different riding experience.

WARNING.
The mountains WILL become addictive!!
This will just be your first of many return trips.

Premium Features