• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Something monumental for XP Riders IMO - New Release

S
Jan 16, 2008
Lincoln MT
Rider weight is not something Skinz (or I for that matter)feel most will even consider or notice. It's like comparing a Corvette to a Lambo, a guy buying a Lambo will expect EVERY possible option on his half million dollar car. If you can honestly tell the difference you are a higher caliber rider and should look for something more than this kit. IMO

this is not something i agree with at all. i am a "B" level desert racer on a 07 CRF450R going from motocross to a more desert oriented valving was the best money i EVER spent on my dirtbike literally night/day difference. and i am FAR from a great rider. and i know ZERO about valving and what to change. thats why i pay the pros haha.

T

turboxp

May 13, 2008
not where i sled
test

Send me a set for my 1200 and i will be a ambassador for you have so many trophies on the wall just don't want to spend that kind of jingle to find out it is so so.If you want make me a super deal and will try and if product is all it is suppose to be you will hear nothing but praise.:face-icon-small-dis

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
Send me a set for my 1200 and i will be a ambassador for you have so many trophies on the wall just don't want to spend that kind of jingle to find out it is so so.If you want make me a super deal and will try and if product is all it is suppose to be you will hear nothing but praise.:face-icon-small-dis

I totally agree !!That is a lot of money to put out for a front end, even if you dont buy the evol shocks. I found that the s36 and c3 post forward kit make a huge, huge difference in the handling and ease of sidehilling and boondocking. I get the concept....but 2 G's.......holly crap, and thats without shipping and border fees if you live in Canada !!!! You can buy a BB kit for that kind of money.......

Gotta see/try it to want it.

Looking forward to some rider feedback. Is anyone going to be in Revy with this setup in the next week or two?

T

turboxp

May 13, 2008
not where i sled
test

I guess that nobody is going to take me up on my offer to test the product for them.I can see that there is one problem with the front end and that is that is over priced but they are the first with it out for now.It will end up that another company will come out with pretty well the same product this year maybe next year if this product is that good.Have never under stood why products are so high priced that the average Joe cant afford them why not flood the market.The points wont be as high but volume will make up for it.I have been in oil field sales and 20% profit on 5,000.000.00 is better than 50% on 1,000.000.00.Just my two cents not trying to get under anyones skin sorry if i offended anybody.:focus:

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
How much over priced do you guys think these kits are? They are more than other a-arms, but these guys need to pay for the r&d that goes into a product like this compared to brand x that makes a stock geometry replacement.

T

turboxp

May 13, 2008
not where i sled
Well lets see shocks 1000.00 ,tie rod end 50.00, titanium 350.00, welding 100.00 .Lets say there is 25% mark up on all these thats about 350.00 and that is not it this pricing is still 450.00 shy of the price that they quoted thats a profit of 750.00.Sorry that this is on your thread Sled Solutions. I am not in any way putting down your products.

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Extra $2k to give an XP the IQ and Pro front end geometry and make the work! If I owned an XP I'd like a set for real world longevity and dependability...

Premium Features