• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wtb Turbo Apex/nytro Mtx

J

jaws

Feb 25, 2008
I'm Located In Central Alberta And Would Like To Buy A Clean Well Built Turbo Sled.please Reply With Current Listings And No Junk.

beturbo

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2007
apex

2007 apex turbo built by outlaw motor sports! About 600 miles don't need to say any more!

R

Ringer

Jan 1, 2008
Central Alberta
Can i interest ya in a rx-1 , everything done to it , that possibly can be , i live in central alberta , i am practicley giving it away from whats invested

J

jaws

Feb 25, 2008
Please Send Pics To Woocab@xplornet .com Thank-you To All Replies I Am Not A Tire Kicker I Just Want To Try A Turbo 4 Stroke This Year. The Last 3 Sleds I Have Had Were Revs My Current Is 07 Rev 885 And Before That It Was Polaris All The Way.typically I Am Pretty Brand Loyal But With Sleds It's Always More More More.i Am Looking At All Possibilities And Locations And Would Like To Do A Deal Asap..... End Of July Latest.

J

jaws

Feb 25, 2008
I Appreciate All The Responses But Have Some Pm That Have No Follow Ups With Pics Please Send Pics And Price Thank-you

J

jaws

Feb 25, 2008
Still looking i have been on holidays and now want to get something done

Premium Features