• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

silber kit

CHARIOT OF DOOM

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
well got silber kit installed, having problems with the attitude box. first hooked it up to the 3.2 version box would not light up. found out i had version 3. so re hooked it up right but still no lights? starts fine and idles fine. have four extra wires from the attitude that directions did not use. and also the directions said to hook up air temp sensor brown from attitude but there is no brown. cant get a hold of silber any one know whats going on??? its a 09 drasgon 800

J
Dec 18, 2009
Salt lake City
attitude Box

Log on to the attitude web sight and you can down load the wiring scamatics. You didn't get the wiring scamatics from Justin? He is really thorough about getting everything in his kits.

Last edited:

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
mine didnt plug into the air sensor at all... i just figured it wasnt used on this kit cuz there were no wires left to do it

CHARIOT OF DOOM

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
P
Jan 11, 2010
Riverton, WY
Tie into the red/blue on the harness coming out of the ecu. Same side you tied into the injectors. You should have a couple of wires not being used on the attitude box. Those were for the water/meth injection, just cap them off. If your tied into red/blue and grounded it should light up. hope this helps.

CHARIOT OF DOOM

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
Tie into the red/blue on the harness coming out of the ecu. Same side you tied into the injectors. You should have a couple of wires not being used on the attitude box. Those were for the water/meth injection, just cap them off. If your tied into red/blue and grounded it should light up. hope this helps.

ok thanks got lights ! had a bad ground, first start up light on number 6 then goes red green red green and so on. this is different then what directions say but directions have not been 100 percent right.

Premium Features