• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

when your done with winter!

M
Jan 22, 2008
Explorer Kit rocks the hill climb

What a great you tube vid, everyone needs to see that I will link it to mccbrothers.com and put it in the videos section, maybe that track system would work good at Billings Great American hillclimb under my ported KX500??!!! Wonder if it is legal in a santioned hillclimb? Looks like Boivin built a real tough product to be able to ride it up hill that hard. WE ordered two Zx suspensions for hawks should be here this week can't wait.

08 VIdcover.jpg

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
lol

i like how the explorer guy kept changing his gear to make it look like anybody can do it....why waste your time welding up a 6 foot swing arm when you can bolt up the explorer and tear it up! even looks to side hill pretty well in the dirt!. i think mike should take a trip to glamis or pismo so we can see what it will do in the dunes!!!! sorry i missed you while in buffalo,maybe next time. ill be at miles mt for the ama hare scramble in 2 weeks.i think thats in elkland pa?? eric

Premium Features