• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Winter Is Not Done yet.

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
3/25/2023

Notes:
- I'm 6'6" I have never been blinded by pow like this about ate some trees because i literally could not see. But I'm also a weekend warrior and not very good myself.
- My two buddies are way newer than me but did awesome.
- Stopped to help all sorts of random stuck people.

GO Pros SUCK in the cold. I brought 2 go-pros and 3 enduro batteries. the only footage is from my 11 Mini. the hero 10 with multiple enduro batteries would die within 2 minutes no matter what, even though they were fully charged.

SDRec

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2018
Outstanding. Thanks for sharing, will need to watch this again in July(y)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
3/25/2023

Notes:
- I'm 6'6" I have never been blinded by pow like this about ate some trees because i literally could not see. But I'm also a weekend warrior and not very good myself.

GO Pros SUCK in the cold. I brought 2 go-pros and 3 enduro batteries. the only footage is from my 11 Mini. the hero 10 with multiple enduro batteries would die within 2 minutes no matter what, even though they were fully charged.

WHERE was this shot at?
Somewhere around BEND OREGON?

P
Apr 5, 2019
La pine, Or
3/25/2023

Notes:

It was sick out there Saturday! I saw you guys out there a few times. working on the edit for our video now. Let’s ride together sometime.

Premium Features