• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

C&A Pro VS. Stock Pro RMK skis

K
Dec 30, 2012
What do you guys think is the better ski for powder riding. The c&a pro mountain ski or the Polaris Pro RMK stock ski. Looking to buy one or the other for my sba

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
The gripper ski is hard to beat when you consider what you have to pay for new skis and what you get for your $$$. I've run powder pros in the past and they were okay but on the Pro chassis, the grippers work very well.

If you've got $$$$ burning a hole in your pocket, you can either send it my way or spend it on something else.

S.Diddy

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Park City, UT
Honestly I believe the gripper is the best stock ski any manufacturer has ever had come stock on a sled.

With that being said though, the rubber bump stops drive me insane always blowing out, and if you have the front severely weighted...ie: say heading downhill on your side and are trying to hook back uphill and encounter anything in the way of hard snow, an old track, a hole, etc the ski folds verticle and "stuffs" you pretty good throwing you over the bars lol

So in saying that I vote for the C&A mtx's. They float ridiculously well, and nice and mellow for easy initiation of carves/sidehills and allow you to stab thru things instead of the ski folding...oh and the rubbers are near bomb proof!

Here's a little pic to show you how much float they provide!!
171715_187416681283541_5076182_o_zps4b19527f.jpg

Premium Features