• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Performance Mountain Max/MSRX Suspension Set Back Kit

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
Mountain Performance Mountain Max/MSRX Suspension Set Back Kit

I have a new in the box kit from Mountain Performance that moves the entire rear skid back and greatly improves the track approach angle for 1997-1999 Yamaha Mountain Maxes. The kit sold new for $200.

With skid set back and the approach angle change, the 97-99 Mountain Maxes and 98 MSRXs will have the same track approach angle as the 2000-2003 Mountain Maxes. With this kit, you will need to go to a longer 141" or 144" track (which I am selling in an add in the swap meet).

You can also use this and a 136" Yamaha skid on a short track Yamaha snowmobile to make it a viable long track sled.

I'm asking $100 shipped (to the lower 48) for the complete kit. Shipping to Canada will cost considerably more so I will have to add the difference in shipping cost to the price.

Send me a PM if interested.

DSC02703.jpg DSC02708.jpg

Last edited:

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
The kit is still available and all boxed up and ready to ship.

This kit will make your Yamaha really climb on top if the snow. I put one on my 98 MSRX and it made a huge difference.

Premium Features