• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

KLIM boots for ladies

B

bigislandgrrl

Dec 17, 2010
Milliken, Colorado
Its time for me to buy some new boots. Im seriously looking at the KLIM Arctic GTX boots, or maybe even the Adrenalines since those are easier to find in the store! I was wondering if there are other ladies that rock klim boots and what they would recommend and why!

Thanks! :cheer2:

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
I have the Klim Arctic GTX and LOVE THEM!! My feet have been cold for the past few years and so far these boots keep my feet comfy!! There is no removable liner, but I never took my liners out of my other boots anyways. I wear a size 7.5 in womans and these are a size 6. I would strongly suggest these boots, they are well built, love the traction, no slipping on the running boards!!! I do wish they had a boa system though, which who knows, it may happen :)!!

B

barry1me

Mar 12, 2009
MI
I have the Klim Arctic GTX and LOVE THEM!! My feet have been cold for the past few years and so far these boots keep my feet comfy!! There is no removable liner, but I never took my liners out of my other boots anyways. I wear a size 7.5 in womans and these are a size 6. I would strongly suggest these boots, they are well built, love the traction, no slipping on the running boards!!! I do wish they had a boa system though, which who knows, it may happen :)!!

X2. I just got my wife the same boots and she loves them. I got a pair as well and am very happy with them

I have worn Baffin and plenty of HMK's in the past and this year I got the Artic GTX Klims and I Love Them. They are very warm and keep my feet dry. I did like the hmk pro boa system because I could get the boots nice and snug however tightening up the laces on the Klims are pretty easy. GO FOR THE KLIMS:face-icon-small-ton

S
Nov 26, 2007
ND

Live2ride,

I am glad that you found those boots to keep your feet warm! :cheer2: I have Aradeline boots. That Klim Arctic GTX came out later after I bought Aradeline.

Last edited:
L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
Update on my Klim Arctic GTX boots, I have now wore them for 3/4 of the season. I LOVE THEM!! They are broke in and feel great!! My feet were always cold and now with these I noticed on my last ride, I should have wore thinner socks!! My feet stay warm and dry every ride now. I could not ask for a better pair of boots!! Thank you Klim for making such great products!!!

D
Dec 1, 2008
Victor, ID
I bought the Adrenaline boots last year and I love them. I have found them warm, comfortable, and they hold up well on the running boards. I imagine I could easily get another two yrs out of them. I bought some boots made by Skidoo and got less than a year of them. The Klim's are a HUGE improvement!

Premium Features