• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need help with clutch issues

H
Nov 19, 2008
I have a 2006 ski-doo summit 800 151. I messed up the primary clutch really bad! I have been trying to find a new primary clutch for it... used would be find if in good condition. I found a used primary clutch on ebay for a fair price, but i'm not sure if it will work for my sled... the guy says that, he thinks the clutch fits all 03-07 rev but isn't positive. The only differences between mine and his clutch, is that his is off a 2006 600 rev and the ramps are 410 instead of 415 which are on mine...

Please inform me with any advice.

Thanks

D

deep_doo

Nov 30, 2007
Sheridan
I have a 2006 ski-doo summit 800 151. I messed up the primary clutch really bad! I have been trying to find a new primary clutch for it... used would be find if in good condition. I found a used primary clutch on ebay for a fair price, but i'm not sure if it will work for my sled... the guy says that, he thinks the clutch fits all 03-07 rev but isn't positive. The only differences between mine and his clutch, is that his is off a 2006 600 rev and the ramps are 410 instead of 415 which are on mine...

Please inform me with any advice.
will
Thanks
yes it will work you need to change the ramps and check the pin weight in the arms and also check the spring but it should be the same spring

160 290 is what should be in both yours and the 600 unless someone changed it. all the parts that didnt get damaged can be swapped over and the crank tapper is the same fit on those two sleds ... i have done the same thing to my 07 800 with a 600 clutch ps dont forget to check the pin weight probably has soiled pins in the 600 if it was used at low alt. good luck

Last edited:
Premium Features