• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fly F2 Fitment

bearpaw1977

Premium Member
Jan 31, 2011
Eden, WI
Finally decided on a new helmet and I'm going to order the Fly F2. My problem is that I have a big noggin' and can't find these things to try on. Could someone let me know if they are sized big, small, or right on? Thanks

capnkirk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2010
Appleton, WI
i would say they're sized big. i wear a 3xl ski doo helmet, and it's what i need for my large dome. I tried on the 2xl fly f2 and it fit, and fit pretty nice. I then tried on a 2xl Klim and couldn't even get it past my ears.

fly only makes a 2xl, but it would work gr8 for me.
hope this helps! good luck.

bearpaw1977

Premium Member
Jan 31, 2011
Eden, WI
i would say they're sized big. i wear a 3xl ski doo helmet, and it's what i need for my large dome. I tried on the 2xl fly f2 and it fit, and fit pretty nice. I then tried on a 2xl Klim and couldn't even get it past my ears.

fly only makes a 2xl, but it would work gr8 for me.
hope this helps! good luck.

Think I'll order the 2xl then. you know what size hats your where? Also, see you're from my next of the wood. Where'd you try a 2xl on?

capnkirk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2010
Appleton, WI
i didn't even notice that ur from WI...

I tried them on @ Ecklunds in Oshkosh. They also bought out Appleton Powersports in A-town, and put a Small store in the Fox river mall as well.

But, Ecklunds in oshkosh have a gr8 selection of helmets. That's only place i can get my Klim gear too.

Best of luck, i think u will really like that helmet!

edit: my hat size is 7.25"- 7.625"...

Last edited:

bearpaw1977

Premium Member
Jan 31, 2011
Eden, WI
i didn't even notice that ur from WI...

I tried them on @ Ecklunds in Oshkosh. They also bought out Appleton Powersports in A-town, and put a Small store in the Fox river mall as well.

But, Ecklunds in oshkosh have a gr8 selection of helmets. That's only place i can get my Klim gear too.

Best of luck, i think u will really like that helmet!

edit: my hat size is 7.25"- 7.625"...

Thanks, only a half hour from home.

Premium Features