• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Turbo XM Test ride

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I would like to give a big shout out to Silber turbos for letting us borrow the sled and put some miles on it. sled only has around 180 miles on in the video so she is still in the middle of breakin, so its only gonna get better. straight 91 at 7# of boost, not a single det code all day, and we rode it hard. ~9000 feet in cooke city.

This sled is an absolute blast to ride, it runs so damn smooth all the time, I was always looking for lines to push the sled into and never wondering if it was going to faulter on me. Spent a lot of time lost in the trees loving life.:face-icon-small-coo

here you go!

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Werent you one of the guys trashing silber for the longest time? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Are the turbos silber uses any good? Ive heard alot of people refer to them as chinese knock-offs, but then it seems like a lot of people have hidden agendas.

Also curious to hear feedback from Silber on whether he did any testing with intercoolers? Sounds like the TSS setups are working flawlessly, but man are they alot of money.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
No response to my questions?? Great marketing
sorry, i forgot we had posted this thread in this section. i just happened to be cruising over here and noticed you just put this up.

no sir, never had a problem with any of the stuff he was doing, for the most part have been trying to help anyone boosted get there stuff running right regardless of vendor.

as for the turbos. He has been working with KPA and running all there turbos on his kits now, so a very high grade ball bearing unit. KPA is also a lot nicer to deal with than garrett if something fails and it isnt your fault.

As for intercooling, on the XM, as with drawing from the stock intake tract, as well as the dual extra injectors in the charge tube, it helps maintain a cool low charge temp. Although the kit can run from 6-12# it is not setup as a "full race" style kit, it is designed to balance consistent performance as well as price.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
If you have an specific questions/concerns/interest with the kits, feel free to PM, call or email, its hard to keep track with various forums/sections/threads and keep updated on each!

Premium Features