• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Deleting Oil Bottle and Pump 800 Rev

Mantis

Lifetime Membership
Feb 10, 2008
Just quick question for oil delete owners- I have put block off plate at bottom and am running tube from fitting above it to the small vented oil bottle...my question is the 2 fittings to the right and left of plate-do you just put a length of small tubing to join them together/seal them off ? Thanks in advance.

Graham

A
Jan 31, 2010
Just quick question for oil delete owners- I have put block off plate at bottom and am running tube from fitting above it to the small vented oil bottle...my question is the 2 fittings to the right and left of plate-do you just put a length of small tubing to join them together/seal them off ? Thanks in advance.

Graham

If you are talking about the nipples that were connected to the oil pump, then yes.

Mantis

Lifetime Membership
Feb 10, 2008
Yes, that is exactly what I was asking about- I saw it done that way on another motor but was unsure if was needed or if you could just plug off....I will just do the tube between and keep it simple! Thanks again!

Premium Features