• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got a bug :(

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Northeast Wyoming/Mission Viejo California
I caught something friday and its put me down this whole weekend :( I dont even know what it is :confused: Massive Migranes, cant sleep, very very cold shivers, woke up in a cold sweat last night, cant drink enough water, feels like im dehydrated ALL the time. Throwing up so its hard to drink water :mad:. Very light and noise sensitive. Its like a bad hangover minus the alcohol and partying. And I have to load my 1m motor and all that crap and take it to town to deliver it to a guy. I dont even want to go outside :( ive been up since 3am and its taken me this long to even hop on the puter. This sickness SUCKS whatever it is :face-icon-small-fro feels like Sinus infection. Any Ideas? Taking thermaflu and sleep meds and its not helping

W

wildcard

RIP Brian
Nov 26, 2001
I HATE getting sick. Im still coughing from some crap I picked up on my last flight a couple of weeks ago. Keep drinking water and just take it easy.
Hope ya feel better.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I don't think I feel as bad as Nate,
but came down with a cold Friday & can't get anything done.
My nose is dripping like a sick whore.

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
Same thing it me friday night. Can't get warm muscle aches ,headaches. And to top it all off I had a double root canal friday.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I caught something friday and its put me down this whole weekend :( I dont even know what it is :confused: Massive Migranes, cant sleep, very very cold shivers, woke up in a cold sweat last night, cant drink enough water, feels like im dehydrated ALL the time. Throwing up so its hard to drink water :mad:. Very light and noise sensitive. Its like a bad hangover minus the alcohol and partying. And I have to load my 1m motor and all that crap and take it to town to deliver it to a guy. I dont even want to go outside :( ive been up since 3am and its taken me this long to even hop on the puter. This sickness SUCKS whatever it is :face-icon-small-fro feels like Sinus infection. Any Ideas? Taking thermaflu and sleep meds and its not helping

I've read that excessive masturbation causes those same symptoms!

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Do you have cold symptoms? If not, with the massive headache and light/noise sensitivity sounds like you've got a major migraine???

hmm I dunno, family isnt known for them. I got up at 3am and the head rush alone from when I stood up made me black out for a few seconds then some agonizing pain. Just shivering cold ALL the time no matter what

And Mafesto, im not going to agree so you can get your jollies off ya sick bastard

Last edited:
S

sldgy

Will a tin foil helmet stop the aliens from infiltrating my mind?

Guess not, Nate!

Nate, I had a couple bad bouts with alcohal (sp)when I was younger to the point that I could not keep anything down including water. The first time, on the second day, tried a couple of over easy eggs with dry toast. Years later the same thing, only waited half a day and did the eggs and toast trick, had to do it twice but I am a believer. Give it a try if you can't keep anything else down. I also drink ginger ale when not feeling good.

Dbook

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, Colorado

Nate sounds like morning sickness buddy!! Better get in to the doc and make sure your not pregnant

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Nate sounds like morning sickness buddy!! Better get in to the doc and make sure your not pregnant

LMAO Fugg you :D:D

Its 78* in my house right now, yah, thats right, 78 degreese, I didnt even know my furnace could belch up that kinda heat and its 18* outside with 40mph winds and im still Shivering like bastad

i tried the greasy food thing, that didnt work out very well :( that came back up in a matter of an hour. After that I stopped trying. Water and the occasional pepsi. Hard to keep whole foods down. Ive got 4 blankets on my bed with a heat pad, I hope shes HAWT when I get there!! this shivering thing is getting a tad old.

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
sounds like when I had Lymes disease. but it's kinda an off season for that although you may want to get tested as it can lay dormant in your system and flare up later.

Premium Features