• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 M1000 wrench light on

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
Ok I have a 07 m1000 with updates. When in forward wrench light is on steady go to reverse light goes off. Beeper will stay on sometimes in forward also. Anybody have any ideas.

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
Had it happen a while back. Pulled the connectors at the ccu and at the drive itself apart and blew water build up out and put some di-electric grease in the connectors. hasn't happened since. not sure if that is your problem but cheap fix to try.

FIREMAN1

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2008
oregon
i have had happen several times and on mine it was the back up switch at the reverse motor - if you have ever popped a belt hard the belt material went through the guards and actually cracked the switch - when the button dosnt move correctly it turns the light on - if you unplug the switch all together the light should be off in foward and will be on in reverse w/ no beeper - wrench then becomes the "your in reverse light"

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
Fireman
It was the switch it would bind when pushed in. Took apart and positioned the rear of the with now works great.

FIREMAN1

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2008
oregon
glad to help - i almost left mine off last time and was just going to consider the wrench my new reverse indicator - that would be all good until my wife grabs a handle full someday when still in reverse - lol! - so it got another 38.00 switch

Premium Features