• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Impulse Apex

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
sup Louie? That was a rough trip to Revy for ya buddy. Hope that monster is ready to rip. Sorry you missed the carnage on Saturday. I think Spooled has some pics and a video of me (my sled) coming out of the upper lake shoot. We are headin up tomorrow to rip it up. Keep in touch and poke Spooled in the ribs and tell him to email the vid and pics.

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
Ya i seen the vid that night.Man it hit HARD!!I can see if one of the guys can get it emailed off to ya. That was a expensive trip for all. lol Thanks for getting me down to the truck and getting me hooked up with a shop. Ill let ya know when im coming down next..

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
no problem Louie it was worth lending you that track to see you wheelie around on sunday at turtle ! that apex is nuts right now , cant imagine when you turn up the boost ! you re going to have to get some more track under that thing though , camo extreme 198 ?? ha

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
So I love the Impulse mid mount setup, but the one thing I don't like is that I don't have a headlight if I go this route. Doesn't it bother you that don't have a headlight?

J

jsandgren10

Jan 17, 2008
Northern California
A great alternative to no headlight is a cyclops helmet light. They are really bright. And you can plug it into the cigarette lighter. Just keep it in the back pack and if you need light you got it.

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
So I love the Impulse mid mount setup, but the one thing I don't like is that I don't have a headlight if I go this route. Doesn't it bother you that don't have a headlight?

Ya.. it really bugs me when its dark out lol... I have lights to put in sitting in my shop,ive just been busy with other stuff. Most guys dont run the stock light set up or stock hood for that matter, guys end up going with a pia or something similar to save weight and get more air flow.

Premium Features