• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 DRAGON 800 DYNOTEST Stock & PC-5

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D

dub

Mar 15, 2004
Moxee WA
So I bought a PCV from SLP, Had I actually spent the time reading this thread I probably would have purchased through DTJ! Is the SLP program any good? Can I subscribe to the Dynotech site and utilize Jim's program?

Sep 25, 2004
Minnesota to ZG
Luv SLP program

So I bought a PCV from SLP, Had I actually spent the time reading this thread I probably would have purchased through DTJ! Is the SLP program any good? Can I subscribe to the Dynotech site and utilize Jim's program?

DUB, you will like the SLP Program. Assuming you have the original 2010 update flash....not the Jan 11th flash.

Plug it in and enjoy!

D

dub

Mar 15, 2004
Moxee WA
Cool, I will give it a try! I have the stage #2 map, have everything but porting and head. Would be nice to add a couple ponies for $400.00!:face-icon-small-hap

thefullmonte

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City
Going to be installing my PC V with auto tune this weekend. Well, keep your fingers crossed I don't find anything else wrong with the sled when I'm putting the motor back in.
My question is anyone hooking up the temp and speed accessories on the PC V. I haven't started playing around with it yet to know if it would be useful or not. Just curious.

W
Feb 27, 2008
dub...ive got around 150 miles on the dynotech 162 hp map...just loaded the slp last night and turned the accel. pump on as per slp specs...should be able to test this wk end and hopefully get some good comparisons.loved the dynotech by the way.

Cool, I will give it a try! I have the stage #2 map, have everything but porting and head. Would be nice to add a couple ponies for $400.00!:face-icon-small-hap

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
[just loaded the slp last night and turned the accel. pump on as per slp specs...]

What do you mean by "Turned on the accel. pump per SLP specs?" Dustin from SLP emailed me their map but did not say anything else...just figured it was download and play like the Dynotech. It sure looked alot different on the screen...

W
Feb 27, 2008
sorry should have explained a little better...they reccomend turning it on for my elavation in alaska.(0-3000).my bad.

[just loaded the slp last night and turned the accel. pump on as per slp specs...]

What do you mean by "Turned on the accel. pump per SLP specs?" Dustin from SLP emailed me their map but did not say anything else...just figured it was download and play like the Dynotech. It sure looked alot different on the screen...

D

dub

Mar 15, 2004
Moxee WA
I installed mine last night, real tough mod....:face-icon-small-win

I am going to plug in tonight and play with the TPS deal...

So you don't have to turn that feature on above 3K?

A

akrevrider

Jan 15, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska

To Configure Accel Pump

Accel Pump adds extra fuel when the throttle is moved quickly.
Note: The vehicle’s fuel injection system will likely have some accel pump functionality. The PCV Accel Pump will be in addition to the existing vehicle’s accel pump functionality.

1 Select Power Commander Tools Configure Accel Pump.

2 Select the Enabled box.

3 Enter a number between 0 and 100 in the TPS Trigger field. This number represents the sensitivity of the accel pump event. With a smaller number, an accel pump event is more likely.

4 Enter the number of engine revolutions in the Duration field. This is the number of engine revolutions where fuel will be added by the PCV Accel Pump feature.

5 Enter the percentage of fuel in the Fuel Adjustment (%) field. This is the percentage of fuel to be added during the accel pump event.

6 Click OK to accept the changes.

Or

Click Cancel to close the window without changes.

Good luck,

akrevrider

Rick!

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Going to be installing my PC V with auto tune this weekend. Well, keep your fingers crossed I don't find anything else wrong with the sled when I'm putting the motor back in.
My question is anyone hooking up the temp and speed accessories on the PC V. I haven't started playing around with it yet to know if it would be useful or not. Just curious.

I connected the speed and temp inputs to my PC V. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the speed input but I do use the temp input for some fuel tailoring. If you dig into the operating manual online it shows what the full capability of the unit will be.

MOWER800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Layton Utah
maps

I down loaded the stoutner 162 map and it is one map for all injectors
Today I updated my SLP map they emailed me and SLP runs a map for each injector. they claim it is better for the sled at altitude. I have not ran either of these two maps yet but I will probibly just run the SLP

T

Trenchmaster

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
Trenchmaster,

I was able to download that map that's for a stock piped D-8 just now.

Are you sure you have the DynoJet CD (The one that came with your PC-3 or PC-5) loaded on your computer first???

Hey Kraven thanks for trying to help! I did end up getting a map from Dynotech loaded on my PC111. I was doing it wrong.

Premium Features