• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo XP seat options? (Higher?)

mx100

Lifetime Membership
Jun 16, 2010
Livingston, MT.
Just wondering what is available for a little higher seat for my 09 XP? I thought Boss made a taller seat, but I can't find it on their web site. I know a lot of people are going to a lower seat height, but being over 6'5" I like the transition from sitting to standing to be a little easier on the old body. I would also like to take advantage of seat storage. Don't understand why the factory quit doing that. Any of those old taller BOSS seats laying around out there?

SledGimp

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Heber, UT
Just wondering what is available for a little higher seat for my 09 XP? I thought Boss made a taller seat, but I can't find it on their web site. I know a lot of people are going to a lower seat height, but being over 6'5" I like the transition from sitting to standing to be a little easier on the old body. I would also like to take advantage of seat storage. Don't understand why the factory quit doing that. Any of those old taller BOSS seats laying around out there?

Wasatch Recreational Products. Best seat in the business.

Premium Features