• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski Doo linq passenger seat for summit?

M
Nov 12, 2012
hey,
So im (almost) ready to pull the trigger on a 2020 summit 850 , 165. But a condition for getting the sled is i have to be able to carry my better half the 11 miles on trail to a cabin. So i need a passenger seat. I have looked at skidoo site and the linq stuff, but it doesn't look like anything fits this sled? Obviously i want a click on/off passenger seat, not a full time banana seat! I think kimpex also makes one that may fit, but I read how they sit really high and make the sled feel very tippy especially on off camber stuff? Anyhow i was hoping i am just missing something on the skidoo website, and there is a linq passenger seat for these model sleds? Ohh and buying a second sled for her is not an option (per her! ha)

thanks a ton!

J
Jul 13, 2021
Idaho
Hopefully you got this figured out but I just got the linq 1+1 sport seat for my gen 4 summit and it fits perfectly. You have to buy the the link base that goes behind the driver seat but it all works nicely.

Premium Features