• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What if you won the lottery where would you build your sledding retreat?

T

Team Wild

Aug 13, 2008
Belgrade, MT
WHY??? Should I be calling you my long lost buddy!! I dont need much money just a few bucks to help out....hahahaha

I would say near West Yellowstone or Cooke City.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Multiple locations around the world would be a must...just think...endless winter.

P
Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
I'd buy a C130 with skis on it. Load up the sleds, then just fly along until you see a nice flat spot to land. You'd never have a shortage of AV Gas to fuel your turbo sleds either. :)

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
Would build one in West Yellowstone and the other in Chile in the little town of Balamaceda, that way I could sled almost all year! :D:beer;

Here is a pic of the area in Chile

chile 2008 010_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
I would aviod the big destination areas like West, Cooke, & Revy and go for something like Big Hole, MT, or the Hoodoo/Surveryor, MT areas. Ideally it would be private property that i owned. In addtion to a major home at the bottom I would also have a major mountain top home along with a shop/garage at the top to store the sleds so in June/July you take a helicopter to the top and jump on the sleds and away you go. All sleds would be turbo's with BIG HP. Both valley and mountain top would have major BBQ and fire pit.

OK back to reality.......I've got to bring my daughter to soccer practice in my toyota corrolla.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i know i would have my own little island in the carribean some where. and something in the AK with own jet

K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
I would buy a double lot in the middle of the new Revelstoke Ski Village. I would put up a huge cabin on on elot and the mother of all garages on the other. Every night, I would invite sledders to my shop to test and tune thier exhaust systems.

Braaaaap, Braaaaaaap, BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

you just can't buy class

Premium Features