• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Jackson Hill Climbs

Cerveza

Premium Member
Jan 11, 2014
Planning a trip to go see Hill Climbs. This will be my first time there. Any advise from others that have been or are going on what to bring, or ins and outs of the event would be great. Thanks.

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Go up the chair lift to the top and walk back down to about the catwalk, excellent view to watch the sleds, or get there early and volunteer for the Hill Crew, talk about close-up action!! Awesome nightlife in town as well, more fun if you leave the wife/GF at home, lol,

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I figured what the hell, I'll go this year ... haven't been since 2010.

Basically just bring all your snowmobile gear and wear that to the climbs, and like others have said, buy a chair lift pass and go to the top then walk down.

Its really cool, you get to watch sled racing, sled carnage, and a whole bunch of drunks stumbling down a steep *** hill, its pretty cool :face-icon-small-coo

Cerveza

Premium Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alright, another buddy just last night mentioned going up chair lift to check out the races. Will do! Thanks.

Premium Features