• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Summertime blues...time for gorilla suit!

C
Nov 26, 2007
Eastern Idaho
Well i finally did it, ordered my own full body gorilla suit. as a senior in high school i'm plannin on quite a bit of good times to follow. living by a college gives me plenty of opportunities to "welcome" the out-of-towners :D

theres gotta be plenty of you that have pulled alot of stuff like this, any advice??

boy its been a long summer..

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Glenwood,MN
yup, I also am a senior this year. But in a town of 600 people, and not much going on, it's pretty blah...I gotta think of somethin good for the last day of my 13 year education:D:D:beer;

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Wait till I see you cookie, Ill tackle ya and say coooooookie coooookie cooooookie! haha
Antiquein is always a fun one!

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
I know a guy that almost got shot wearing a gorilla suit, Ran through a large camp in the evening, everyone was freakin out and getting guns, No one knew what it was.
Funny stuff just glad he never got shot

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I know a guy that almost got shot wearing a gorilla suit, Ran through a large camp in the evening, everyone was freakin out and getting guns, No one knew what it was.
Funny stuff just glad he never got shot

Now THAT would be some funny stuff!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Wait till the day you've been doing this for a while and you end up in a freezer in Georgia.

LOL

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
simmer simmer, its hasn't arrived quite yet! haha, but i can promise some nice pics coming soon!

and bubba----sleep with one eye open ;):D

Oh I ain't skeered lil cookie man, Browning BPS keeps me safe at night:eek:
Watch out for a white jeep rolling around town bud if we see you and the suit, we will throw you in the back and take off! That aught to freak your lil buddies out!

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Oh I ain't skeered lil cookie man, Browning BPS keeps me safe at night:eek:
Watch out for a white jeep rolling around town bud if we see you and the suit, we will throw you in the back and take off! That aught to freak your lil buddies out!

"Mysterious Ape Man seen running through the Mckay Library... later found dead in broulims parking lot..."

This is gonna be good!

D
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Utah
I have one of those suits also they are a riot. I took it up camping with a bunch of friends last year and had 6 grown men that are self proclaimed master hunters and outdoorsmen running for the truck. I was right next to one of the guys tent with his wife and kids inside and he was the first one in the truck. Under cover of darkness and tall weeds I had them going for 45 min thinking it was a bear they were so scared I'm LMAO just typing this.

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
"Mysterious Ape Man seen running through the Mckay Library... later found taped to a shopping cart in broulims parking lot..."

This is gonna be good!

Fixed it for ya, Maybe we will get lil colton in on the act to take some pics:D

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I have one of those suits also they are a riot. I took it up camping with a bunch of friends last year and had 6 grown men that are self proclaimed master hunters and outdoorsmen running for the truck. I was right next to one of the guys tent with his wife and kids inside and he was the first one in the truck. Under cover of darkness and tall weeds I had them going for 45 min thinking it was a bear they were so scared I'm LMAO just typing this.

And you DIDN'T get shot at?

Premium Features