• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

howdy from Oregon

P
Nov 13, 2011
oregon
Well I just bite the bullet after 3 years of borrowing sleds. I purchased a 2000 700 skid doo summit and a 1997 670 summit. The 670 needed lots of front suspension repairs and all parts are on order. My friend is calling the 670 franken sled from all the mods. It has a 156" track and aftermarket tunnel. I believe the original serial numbers where on the OEM tunnel. Is there another place I can Look.

shane 69

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2011
Well I might as well get in Here. Good news its snowing at Bachelor right now. Will be sleddin soon.

Stone

im also from bend area. i just left doo and went to poo. i luv bachelor. not to of all the closers.

adairtd1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2011
La Grande, Oregon
Well I might as well get in Here. Good news its snowing at Bachelor right now. Will be sleddin soon.

Stone

Good to hear, I have break in miles to put on my sled, so Bachelor will probably be the first place I go.

Perkolator - maybe I will see you up on tollgate sometime, that is one of the places I plan to spend a lot of time this year as well.

Premium Features