• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Swap meet parts by brand

Super Dave3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2003
Klamath Falls OR
If you want to check out how swap for each brand works check out Hard Core Sledder the problem lies in the fact that so many guys on SW are big into mods and so many of these mods work on many sleds and applications.

X2 For example if I wanted to sell a set of billet wheels I would have to post in every brand subforum.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I would say break it down by Brand then category. ie

Arctic Cat, Polaris, Skidoo, Yamaha, Other

Then in each of those the categories that are already there ie suspension, tracks, exhaust, engine parts, etc and keep a WTB section under each brand.

I know some will say tracks should be more general but with Cat using a 3" pitch, doo and Polaris using 2.86 but Polaris using 15" wide and doo a 16", and I'm not sure what yamaha is using these days it is pretty brand specific.

This would be my suggestion, since you requested a map.

Well Said!!

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
X2 For example if I wanted to sell a set of billet wheels I would have to post in every brand subforum.

Could there be away that when you post an item for sale you could choose all the categories that it would fit in? Almost like a bunch of check boxes at the bottom of the post page so if you were selling a Track you could choose both Polaris & Ski-Doo tracks? Or with wheels you could choose all four brands?

Premium Features