• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowsport Plow?

151Viper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Larimore, ND
Does anyone have any experience with a snowsport plow for pickups? I have been moving snow at my place using my atv for the last few years but I think it is starting to take a toll on it. I don't relly want to spend 4K on a plow for my truck but I would consider 1500 for a snowsport but I am a little worried about how it will actually function and how much abuse it can take. If anyone has one or used one please let me know the facts. My driveway is about 100' long and then I have to clean about 600' of road to the highway. Most of the time I can clean it with the atv unless it blows in hard. Thanks for any replies.

backcntryrider2000

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Hanlontown Ia
I have been using a snowbear plow on my toyota pickup this year and am very happy with it. A new snow bear is not much more than a snow sport and it has a winch to pick the plow up and you can angle the blade manually. Truck accessories world is in grand forks ND and they are a dealer for both plows

Last edited:

151Viper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Larimore, ND
I have been using a snowbear plow on my toyota pickup this year and am very happy with it. A new snow bear is not much more than a snow sport and it has a winch to pick the plow up and you can angle the blade manually. Truck accessories world is in grand forks ND and they are a dealer for both plows

That does look like a better plow for the money. I just had my whole road/driveway cleared out for $30. Maybe making that call a couple times a year is the way to go. Which model do you have from snobear?

Premium Features