• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can power commander v's be used without a computer?

R
Oct 22, 2013
I'm looking at getting a 2009 or. 2010 rmk 800, and there lots around with the fix kit done but I'd want to install a power commander v before I rode it at all, but I don't have a computer anymore , just my iPhone. I just don't want to run it without a programmer and have it blow up. So my question is can power commanders be used without a computer?

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
You could have it pre-programmed by someone like Dynotech Jim at Dynotech Research and then it's just plug and play to install. He will need at the particulars of your sled, etc to set it up. He did mine years ago, and I've not had to make any adjustments.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Jim can and will answer all of your questions, he has set up many Power Commanders. 585-993-2777 (Eastern time zone) or via email. I used email, and answered his list of questions about my particular sled (he needs to know if you have any modifications like pipes, etc).

http://www.dynotechresearch.com/

Premium Features