• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2002 AC Powder Special 600EFI $1500

B
Sep 24, 2008
Western Slope. Colorado
2002 AC Powder Special 600EFI (battery less). The sled has ~3157 miles on it. I bought this in 2010 for the wife. It's been ridden maybe 6 times since then, she just isn't into it. I have always stored it in the garage and it's in great shape. No tears in the seat and everything works. Stock 136" track 1.75" I believe. I did let my dad ride it and he managed to get bucked off and it got scared and ran down a hill without him. A friendly tree decided to stop it. Bumper broke and the hood got cracked. Everything was replaced but the hood (kinda spendy for a 2002). Anyway, here are some pics.

They day I bought it
AC002.jpg

AC001.jpg

After the Dad incident. As I said, everything is new but the hood. I honestly think he may have been just getting even for the dent I put in his truck in my youth. :face-icon-small-hap
001.jpg

It comes with a cover, and the tool kit is complete. It does use a bit more oil than I expected, there is an adjustment, I just never messed with it. It has a new belt with 2 rides on it. I bought this from a dealer here in GJ, and have never had a problem at all with it. It appears that there has been some work done to the tunnel but everything seems to line up.

This could be a good sled for the kids, or the wife that wants to be comfy and just cruise around. PM me if interested, or you can e-mail me at timberline4x4@hotmail.com. Located in Grand Junction, Co.

Premium Features