• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thank you Snowest

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
I've been a member since February of 2001 and have thoroughly enjoyed this forum, even with all it's changes and with making me resign up twice.. ;) I've met thousands of people and rode many different areas because of this great forum.

I have strayed in the past few years, but I'll work my way back into being a SW junky. ;)

Thank you for realizing we are different and have different needs, thus giving us our own little room. I hope it gets lots of hits for you guys!!

I also hope it brings out some of those lurkers!!!!!! COME ON LADIES!!! :D

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
What you migth really need to do is gather a COMPLETE list of all the female SnoWest members and make sure they know this forum is here!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Sadly I can't help.
There is no field on the membership form where you told us if you were Male or Female.

So you would just have to gather all the names of the known ladies on SnoWest to build up your list.

T
Feb 25, 2008
Ronald, WA
Your most welcome.
I am just waiting to see what all you gals do with your new corner of SnoWest!

Lets gets some discussions going ladies!!

I appreciate the Ladies Only Forum too.

Soooo Christopher.........How do I put this......

THIS IS THE LADIES ONLY FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are Male.....Yes??????:eek::D

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Sadly I can't help.
There is no field on the membership form where you told us if you were Male or Female.

So you would just have to gather all the names of the known ladies on SnoWest to build up your list.

Bummer, you should add that to the changes. I'll do all I can do. But as far as I know in Utah my totals are 3 including me.

S

sled*dunk

Dec 3, 2007
Rock Springs, WY
I feel "safer" (for lack of a better word) here in the Ladies forum. I've been reading SW for a few yrs now but only posted a few times. Usually stuff on the WYO thread for the club.
I hope it gets good travels.

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
I feel "safer" (for lack of a better word) here in the Ladies forum. I've been reading SW for a few yrs now but only posted a few times. Usually stuff on the WYO thread for the club.

"Safe" is what I wanted from this section also. :)

I'll make sure to PM all the lady members I know about our new digs.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I appreciate the Ladies Only Forum too.

Soooo Christopher.........How do I put this......

THIS IS THE LADIES ONLY FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are Male.....Yes?
EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE!! :)

It was my idea to create this little sanctuary forum for all of you in the first place, so I figure I get special privileges as a result of having such a soft sport in my heart for all the fine ladies on SnoWest.:rose:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Bummer, you should add that to the changes. I'll do all I can do. But as far as I know in Utah my totals are 3 including me.
In fact that IS in the plans for later this fall. We will begin trying to get some better basic information on our members.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The demographics of SnoWest are that we have 97% males. So I can see why you might "need" a safe haven from the storm that rages on the rest of the SnoWest Forums!!. You gals are outnumbered 32 to 1 here.

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
I can see it now, all the guys will be coming to the powderoom to check up on the ladies. Of course none will admit to it but just watch how the number of views goes waaaay up. LOL

Premium Features