• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Riders in North Idaho/Western Montana/Eastern WA Areas looking for friends!!

T

theletup

Jan 3, 2011
Coeur d'Alene, ID
So my situation: I try to ride every weekend and I'm usually loaning out my wife's sled to somebody that I have to beg to come out and ride with me (friends or family that don't really ride). I really just want to find some riders out there that like to boondock and get off the trails more. When I ride with inexperienced riders I have to ride the trails all day or just have to play on little bunny hillls.

I ride an 08 Dragon 700 163"(stock). I'm a good rider, not a pro or anything but I can keep up. Not that I like getting stuck but I like riding where I "can" get stuck. I like breaking trail and making my own way to places. I'm looking to ride with some people more on my skill level than my non-rider family and friends and I'd like to find some sledders that can school me up. (Kind of hoping Chris Burandt would read this HA HA). Seriously though I'm a super easy going guy and just want to go out and have fun. If you like to have a few beers while you ride, that's cool, I'll buy. If not, that's okay too, we just won't be as brave.

I have a two place trailer (not enclosed) and a truck so we can take my rig or yours. Doesn't matter to me.

Let me know if you have room in your group or if you're looking for a good riding partner.

Cory
theletup@yahoo.com
208-819-1073

Premium Features