• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help Needed From Colorado Sledders!!!

M
Hey Colorado riders, please help Kristine Martin (AKA live2ride) now living in Carbondale CO to be the next Miss Extreme. She can ride with the best and has done it for many years. Below is one great pic of her doing her best to promote and encourage women riders to be their best....

She would appreciate all of the sled riders in Colorado to take the time to vote for a great gal that will represent, promote encourage and help protect recreational snowmobiling in Colorado.

In 2003 Kristine was chosen to ride with MaximumSled.com to test ride and evaluate the new 2004 snowmobiles in McCall Idaho at the snowmobile shootout. Below is a great pic taken of Kristine in McCall at the shootout on a new pre-production Ski Doo.

Go to the bottom of the page at this link and vote for L2R....Thanks for your support!!

http://www.tahoefilms.com/pollpages.php?pollid=1

313-summittop.jpg

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
Thank you for your support, even though I am new to the area within 2 seasons now......I hope to meet new and ride with sw members!!

Here is a few pictures of my son, mom has taught him well!!!! ;) He wears his tek vest, and beacon for safety!! As you may have read in my entry, I am 100% for safety equipment and safety of others! I truly feel that as many people including women, kids and even men that get involved, our sport may be saved to show our future generation's how to enjoy the mountains and other areas that are to be closed off to motorized vehicles. I keep on telling him everytime we ride, to make sure not to leave trash, be safe, watch out for others including the x-country skier's. BE friendly that gets you ahead in life.

I also threw in one of the hubby having fun, and then what we did on Saturday over at Electric Mtn Lodge, that place looks good after there loss!!!

1-20-2008 008.JPG 1-20-2008 001 wm.jpg 1-20-2008 004 sm.jpg 1-20-2008 011 sm.jpg 1-19-2008 Mesa 002sm.jpg 1-19-2008 Mesa 003sm.jpg 1-19-2008 Mesa 016sm.jpg

Last edited:

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I'm originally from Glenwood Spgs. Love it up there............great place to ride everywhere. Miss the "ole backyard"............

You have my vote!! Best of luck!

Snoman69

Lifetime Membership
Oct 2, 2003
Colorado Springs
Voted for ya Kristi... Great Job and Good Luck....:beer;:beer;:beer;

Wish you guys were coming to the forum ride:(

M
Kristy needs more people to vote for her..... She is down again about 24 votes.... Colorado snowmobiling is extreme and Miss Extreme should be from Colorado.... Please take the time to vote for L2R (Kristine Martin) from Carbondale. Thanks from all of her extended snowmobiling family....

Go to the bottom of the page at this link and vote for L2R....Thanks for your support!!

http://www.tahoefilms.com/pollpages.php?pollid=1

Premium Features