• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any 2008-2009 nytro's left?

B

b_sandgren

Dec 24, 2008
Does anyone know of any dealers that have some nytro mtx's left over? looking for an 08 or 09 as im going to boost it and get a new skid anyways. Dealers please contact me via a PM.

Thanks

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
LOL. :devil:

When he asked this before people gave lots of ideas, and the thread kind of died cause we never heard from him again.

B

b_sandgren

Dec 24, 2008
At the time I didn't have the money now I do. But I have to say a** holes like you make these forums a real joy. I appreciate it.

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Dude I'm not trying to be a prick, trust me. I have questions just like the next guy.

I'm just saying that when you ask the question and people go out of their way to answer you and to give you links, phone numbers, or other information, it seems like you kind of blew us off by leaving it where it was.

Then the same question gets asked again. Do you see where I'm coming from?

So many posts are just thrown up everyday asking the "exact" questions that have been the subject of conversation for months and sometimes years. If they had just done a simple search, they would have a huge pool of information.

No hard feelings. :face-icon-small-hap

I think Power World in Granby, CO has a used one with very low miles. A freind of mine traded it in on a new Etech. It's practically new, no mods, no damage. I've ridden it, it runs good. Call and ask for Clint (970 887 9337), tell him Max sent ya. He'll probably make you a good deal.

I just saw one for sale in Monroe, Washington.

It was a new 2008 or 2009 on display in the Monroe Safeway grocery store (??). I am guessing that it owned by the small Yamaha dealership there.

I noticed it on my way through town and just glanced at it and I can't remember the asking price but I do remember thinking that it was a good deal.

The numbers should be listed online.

Good luck.

B

b_sandgren

Dec 24, 2008
Thanks for the replies. I will call that guy in colorado. It looks like I sold my impulse apex to a guy so I will be driving through nevada, and idaho to meet him. The best deal that I have found so far is a brand new 08 mtx for $6900 plus fees. Are their any major recalls from the 08 nytros besides the heim joints?

Thanks again

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Thanks for the replies. I will call that guy in colorado. It looks like I sold my impulse apex to a guy so I will be driving through nevada, and idaho to meet him. The best deal that I have found so far is a brand new 08 mtx for $6900 plus fees. Are their any major recalls from the 08 nytros besides the heim joints?

Thanks again

dont think it was a recall but the subframe bends easy you need to beef it up.

Premium Features