• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 M7 153" w/ goodies

2005 EFI M7 153" New Price and pics

I am selling my ex girlfriends 05 EFI M7, it has 1511 miles on it and 114 Hrs. It has been rolled once by her, the hood was zip tied back together, but to use headlights the hood would need to be replaced, no other damage to the sled though. The Sled is Black with Red highlights. This sled rips, and runs like a champ. I have been a mechanic for over a decade and have kept up on service to a tee. Sled is located in AZ, but I travel so lets make a deal. Also it still has the Attack 20

Timbersled Barkbuster kit with Fox floats
Speedwerx pipe
Speedwerx can
Timbersled Intake kit
Goldfinger lefty throttle

I also have a like new year old 2 place ride on ride off trailer that its on that I will throw in for free if you come pick it up.
I am asking $3000 Obo for the combo of sled and trailer
Call me @ 6232938498 for any questions, Tony

Sorry sled is dusty, and the sun is hitting it weird, I will try to get more later

SANY0558.jpg SANY0559.jpg SANY0556.jpg SANY0557.jpg

Last edited:
ttt. This is a smokin deal, $3000 for a low mileage running sled and a 1 yr old 2 place ride on, ride off trailer... I am just back in Phoenix and won't be able to use the sled for a while. Runs great, just no where to ride in the desert.

Premium Features