• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Waterproof MX Boots?

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Looking to pick up a waterproof pair of MX boots. My current pair have my feet soaked after a dunk or two in the creek. What are you using that works well without paying a ton?

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
....don't swim in the creek with your boots on?

Just a thought.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN

Just a thought.

yep.

My alpine star 6s keep me failry dry. Soem of my buds have had good luck with Sidi for staying dry as well. I actually have never heard of a waterproof mx boot. Hell my feet sweet so bad in the boots and soks it doesn't matter. Wet stinky socks after the ride even if i don't swim.

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
When the trail looks like this...

Just a thought.

...It's hard not to put a foot down in it a few times. That is the summer flow, it's much higher now. We have 5 or 6 100' or so sections like this on our loop, most with 18-35" rocks in stratigic locations. :D

Hell my feet sweet so bad in the boots and soks it doesn't matter. Wet stinky socks after the ride even if i don't swim.

I hear ya, in the summer it is kind of refreshing. Not so much when it is in the 40s and raining. Caught a pair of Smartwool socks on fire on Saturday trying to dry them out. :rolleyes:

TheTrail.jpg smDirt 019.jpg

Last edited:
J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
We are lucky to have decent riding pretty close year round. Those pics are 1/2 hour from my house. Most of it single track and FS roads. Come on over, bring your waterproof boots. :D

xcr800man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Good luck with your search. I have been looking for a pair for a few years for ATVing. I did find one pair a while ago but they had bad reviews. I think that if you find any, they will be labeled as ATV boots as they are a bit more guided towads mud and creek crossing.

Premium Features