• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

KLIM goggles

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Has anybody that was complaining about fogging exchanged the lenses and got the new version and then now have no complaints? Just trying to see what the trend is. The new lenses we have sent out here locally, have yet to be ridden, so we don't know if they are the fix or not….

Keep us posted if you have...

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
yeah klim sent me a new lens tried it out still fogs in minutes,klim products are great but these goggles are possibly some of the worst i have ever used.sorry if you were hoping for better reviews,i'm hoping kilm will take these back for credit towards another klim product.like i said lots of great products these just aren't one of them.

sanity

Premium Member
Oct 26, 2010
Snoqualmie, WA
I like them ok, but don't buy them believing they are a magic no fog goggle like they lead you to believe in a 70 degree showroom. Best antifog technique I've done is take layers off to keep the body from getting hot.

So, this was last year's hot item. What's going to be flying off the shelves at the snow shows this year?

Premium Features